- Process a high volume of confidential payroll information into the payroll system.
- Process new hire, termination, transfer, rate increase, direct deposit information.
- Research and resolve payroll issues.
- Input, process, and distribute payroll on a weekly basis for assigned locations.
- Issue manual checks and pay cards (as necessary)
- Administration of medical and dental benefits, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment Claims, FMLA for assigned locations.
- Maintain PPACA information for assigned locations.
- Reconcile monthly Medical and Dental billings for assigned locations.
- Other duties as assigned by Office Manager or other company officers.
Duration and Time Involvement:
30-40 hours per week.
- Ceridian Dayforce or other payroll or HRIS software experience
- Knowledge of benefits including ACA, FMLA, Unemployment, and Worker’s Compensation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organized & detail oriented