Our Silhouette Artists translate a guest's profile into a traditional "Shadow Portrait" using only paper and scissors! Typically a skill learned by our Portrait Artists, creating Hand-Cut Silhouettes truly requires hands-on ability! As a Silhouette Artist for Kaman's Art Shoppes you will:
- Learn our Cutting and Craftsmanship techniques to create beautiful Silhouettes!
- Build important skills in Customer Service and Salesmanship by working one-on-one with your customers in the studio setting!!
- Impress potential customers with your ability to create intricate Hand-Cut Silhouette imagery!
- Enhance your Artwork Sales by offering Custom Matting & Framing!
- Good drawing ability is important and required.
- Previous silhouette cutting experience is helpful, but not necessary for this position.
- Must be outgoing, energetic and willing to learn exciting new skills!
- Interested applicants should submit samples of their artwork.
- Must be able to sketch quickly in front of large groups of people.
- Must be available for flexible work schedules, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Training is provided for qualified applicants!