Custom crafted Hair Wraps make a real Fashion Statement! Our Hair Wrappers work in open-air studios, creating fun, stylish and colorful Hair Wraps for guests of all ages. As a Hair Wrapper for Kaman's Art Shoppes you will:
- Learn a unique craft using our special "weaving" and "braiding" techniques to create beautiful Hair Wrap designs!
- Grow your skills by assembling custom pre-made "clip-on" Hair Wraps as an additional fashion accessory!
- Build important skills in Customer Service, Craftsmanship and Salesmanship as you work directly with your customers!
- Enhance your Hair Wraps Sales by offering to customize with additional beads, charms or even jingle bells!
- Artistic skills are helpful, but not necessary for this position.
- Training is provided for qualified applicants!
- Must be outgoing, energetic and willing to learn exciting new skills!
- Must be dependable and available for flexible work schedules, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work mostly outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.