Kaman's Art Shoppes has an exciting opportunity for an Employee Relations Manager at the Corporate Office in Chagrin Falls, OH.
This position provides HR support for employees in the office and for those out in our locations across 19 states.
The position includes, but is not limited to:
- developing, interpreting, and implementing personnel policies and procedures.
- posting open company positions and interviewing and hiring for Corporate Office.
- conducts staff exit interviews for Corporate Office.
- ensuring completion of all personnel records (on-boarding) at hire and after termination.
- remaining knowledgeable of HR related policies, procedures, employment law, and governmental regulations and reports information to managers, supervisors, and other staff.
- ensuring completion of mandatory employee education sessions.
- providing guidance and assistance to management regarding disciplinary issues
- ensuring safety compliance at Corporate Office and off-site locations
- managing employee rewards and recognition initiatives
- monitoring staff turnover and recommend changes for reduction of turnover.
- Assisting Executive Staff with special projects (as necessary).
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to use computer applications, including spreadsheets, word processing, and email.
- Knowledge of multi-state labor and employment laws and regulatory requirements.
- HRIS experience is preferred, but not required.
- This is a full time position (40 hours per week) and includes a benefits package consisting of medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time