Our Leather Shop Craftspersons work in themed storefront shops, creating beautiful hand-crafted/hand-painted leather crafts including bracelets, key chains and barrettes. As a Leather Shop Craftsperson for Kaman's Art Shoppes you will:
- Learn the Craftsmen's secrets of hand stamping and finishing techniques to create beautiful made-to-order Leather crafts!
- Build important skills in Customer Service, Craftsmanship and Salesmanship by interacting directly with customers in the shop setting.
- Learn our sales techniques to showcase a wide variety of Leather items including wallets, purses, packs, hats and belts!
- Enhance your Leather Craft Sales by offering custom designs, finishes and additional enhancements!
- Leathercraft skills are helpful, but not necessary for this position.
- Training is provided for qualified applicants!
- Must be outgoing, energetic and willing to learn exciting new skills!
- Must be dependable and available for flexible work schedules, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work mostly outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.