Create quirky and stylish jewelry that begins with a single grain of rice! Our Rice Jewelers work in open-air studios, creating custom-made necklaces, bracelets, anklets and key chains! As a Rice Jeweler for Kaman's Art Shoppes you will:
- Learn our special drawing techniques to actually write names or messages on a single grain of rice!
- Build important skills in Customer Service, Craftsmanship and Salesmanship by interacting directly with customers in the studio setting.
- Develop Craftsmanship skills while assembling the delicate custom-made crystal vials to showcase the tiny "artwork" that you created!
- Enhance your Rice Jewelry Sales by offering additional beads, charms or even jingle bells!
- Jewelry skills are helpful, but not necessary for this position.
- Training is provided for qualified applicants!
- Must be outgoing, energetic and willing to learn exciting new skills!
- Must be dependable and available for flexible work schedules, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work mostly outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.