Our Ring Carvers & Engravers create one-of-a-kind personalized jewelry by crafting names, initials or a "special message" directly onto silver, brass or other alloy rings. As a Ring Carver/Engraver for Kaman's Art Shoppes you will:
- Build important skills in Customer Service, Craftsmanship and Salesmanship by interacting directly with customers in your open-air studio setting!
- Learn our special carving and engraving techniques to actually inscribe names or special messages pre-made metal bands.
- Discover the Jeweler's secrets for composing, cutting and polishing custom-made silver rings!
- Enhance your Carved/Engraved Jewelry Sales by offering additional carved images, "His & Hers" rings and necklace mounts!
- Artistic skills are helpful, but not necessary for this position.
- Training is provided for qualified applicants!
- Must be outgoing, energetic and willing to learn exciting new skills!
- Must be dependable and available for flexible work schedules, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work mostly outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.