Learn an exotic craft and a centuries-old Body Art tradition! Our Henna Tattoo Artisans actually "draw" with Henna, an all natural paste mixture, to create fascinating Henna Tattoos. As a Henna Tattoo Artisan for Kaman's Art Shoppes you will:
- Grow your skills by learning our quick free-hand Henna application techniques!
- Work one-on-one with guests of all ages! Build important skills in Customer Service, Craftsmanship and Salesmanship!
- Impress potential customers with your ability to create intricate Henna imagery!
- Enhance your Henna Tattoo Sales by offering custom designs, sizes and additional enhancements!
- Artistic skills are helpful, but not necessary for this position.
- Training is provided for qualified applicants!
- Must be outgoing, energetic and willing to learn exciting new skills!
- Must be dependable and available for flexible work schedules, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work mostly outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.